Terms and Conditions
Selected Property: 2802KOL - Southern Dunes  - Search Properties

Terms and Conditions

Contact Us

Rental Terms and Conditions Reservations Deposit/Payment Procedure A deposit of 25% of the total rental price is required at the time of booking. The balance of the full payment is required to be paid at least 3 months prior to arrival. Failure to pay the final balance within 3 months will result in the loss of the full deposit.

Full payment must be made at the time of booking for reservations completed through the Florida International Homes website.

Full payment must be made for all reservations completed within 3 months of the date of arrival.

Security Deposit A security deposit of $250 is required to cover any loss or damage to the property during the guest's stay. This deposit can be guaranteed by credit card or payment must be included with the final balance payment. If a credit card is used to pay for a booking, such credit card information will be saved en lieu of a security deposit on a secured server until verification has been made of the standing condition of a property after completion of a rental. Any payment received is fully refundable upon a complete inspection by an agent of Florida International Homes after the guest's departure to ensure there has been no loss or damage to the property or its contents and the keys have been returned to the agent. This security deposit is fully refundable at anytime due to cancellation.

Cancellation All Cancellations Must Be In Writing and the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation:

More than 60 Days: 25% of total rental amount 60 Days – 29 Days: 50% of total rental amount 28 Days – 8 Days: 75% of total rental amount 8 Days – Date of Arrival: 100% of total rental Your Access to and Control Over Information Payments are accepted in USD checks, Travelers Checks or VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Payments or refunds by credit cards are subject to a service charge. Additionally, all bank charges incurred by Florida International Homes for receiving payments and making refunds will be charged to the guest.

Check In / Check Out Times Check-In time is 4pm and Check Out time is 10am. Earlier check in and later check-out times are available subject to prior arrangement and maybe subject to additional rental charges.

Smoking Smoking is not permitted inside any of our rental properties.

Pets Small pets may be accepted in certain properties by prior arrangement before the date of arrival.

Damage Any damage occurring during the guests stay must be notified immediately to Florida International Homes management and may be charged to the guest.

Force Majeure Florida International Homes and the homeowners will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, floods, technical/weather problems to transport, aircraft grounding, closure to ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond the control of themselves or their agents.

The homeowners and Florida International Homes do not accept any liability for injury or loss of personal property, howsoever caused as a result from the use of the property or pool. Guests are specifically requested NOT to leave any children unsupervised during their entire stay at the property.

Powered by CiiRUS Property Management Software